Delivering software, machines and expertise since 1996
About Unitech Machines
Company Unitech founded in 1996 with the business idea of producing a new and smarter cutting machine for awning fabrics. The project was sucessful and the machine is still in production 20 years later. The basic idea was to control the machine by PC instead of PLC, witch made it easy to integrate with business software.
Over the years we have developed software for the biggest blind producers in Norway and other Scandinavian countries. And since 2012 we have cooperated with the Italian machine builder SMRE. Our success factors is strong software and machine building skills combined with the experience to integrate machines and business software together. We support companies such as Hunter Douglas sol (Norway – awning producer), Lunex as, Nerli group, Norsol solskjerming and many others with software solutions.
Integrated business solution for manufacturers and distributors of customizable products like sun-shading, where production is done to order specification.
Functions provided by the system include:
- CPQ (Configure/Price/Quote) - configuration of products, pricing and quote preparation
- CRM - customer information, customer communication handling, Lead handling
- Production - production process reporting and management, barcode system for status tracking
- Packaging and shipments
- Installation, service - handling the service at customer sites
- Complaints and service requests
- Stock control, bill of materials and cutting lists
- Salary and commission calculation
- And several other modules
Unitech also delivers specialized software for integration with machines and other business software used by customers.
- Machine service and maintenance
- Machine/software integrations
- Custom machine build
- Production and business software consulting
- Software development and system integration
Skytta terrasse 2A